Tuesday, October 23, 2012

October 15-21, 2012

Time to tell you all about another super fun week with my amazing wee humans. 

Rainbow Girl discovered that crayons do not show up well on black paper, but that chalk does!


Her fun Halloween chalk drawing.

Smash, smash, smash the Play-Doh.

Play-Doh Angels!

"Look! I made a tiny Earth!"

"I made a bigger Earth!"

"Ha ha!! I mad a happy Earth!"

Happy Pumpkins!

I went upstairs to make lunch and when I came back downstairs.......

"Surprise! I made you a Birthday Party!!" (It is not my birthday.)

Water bead play!

So proud to have gotten water by himself from the bathroom for filling up the water table.







Asking me if he can please play with daddy's car jack.


Mommy can get sewing done if Mommy brings her sewing machine to the gluing party! 

Emotions!
Happy

Sad

Mad

Silly

Loving on brother :)



I am not usually one to buy prepackaged craft sets, but Rainbow Girl spotted this fall wreath kit at Target and we just had to get it. It was pretty fun to put together . :)







Her sweet friend at Daisies.


Rainbow Girl Ready to go to Spanish class


On Saturday, I was given the honor to host my friend's Mother's Blessing. While I was there, my brother and his super awesome girlfriend watched my kids at our favorite park. He took a few pictures of them playing.






Sunday, my mom, the kids and I went to a fall festival party at a winery for the co op I deliver produce through. It was fun and the kids had a ball playing in the baby pool full of dried corn. They made a few friends and Rainbow Girl won a puzzle in a raffle!

Sweet boy eating hummus with Grandma.


Sugar Bear reading the letters on the sign.

Checking out the huge fish in their tiny pond

Yep, those are my kids sitting in the bitsy pool full of corn.


Rainbow Girl

My mom and I were not pleased with the wine at the festival, so when we left, we headed to one of our favorite wineries that was just a few miles away. We always have a great time there- and they are super child friendly. 




No comments:

Post a Comment