Wednesday, February 27, 2013

January 28- February 3, 2013

This week started with the tragic news that a wonderful, long time friend of mine had passed away. I did not take a lot of pictures this week, and we tried to spend a lot of time outside or with friends.

They kids are getting better and better on their balance bikes. They are definitely helping them learn to balance on two wheels.






When mommy is not feeling like being creative, the workbooks come out. Thankfully, Rainbow Girl thinks it is a treat to use them. She loves is especially when I let her go through them on her own, without being over her shoulder. Sometimes she asks for help, or wants to show me her progress- other than that, I work with Sugar Bear or something of my own.









Sugar Bear's Placenta Tree

We had an award ceremony at Girl Scouts this week. Rainbow Girl earned several patches and prizes and was very proud of herself.




We gave the Daisies Play-Doh to play with while to keep them entertained through the ceremony. 

My peanut super seller.

Friday evening, I went to Dayne's viewing. My favorite teacher from high school flew in from out of state to be there. The morning after, right before she had to fly out, she came over to meet my children. I was honored to have her in my home, and so glad that she was able to finally meet them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment